Dark indigo blue shimmer. Tansy resembles the night sky. Indigo is a colour that is traditionally regarded as a colour on the visible spectrum, as well as one of the seven colours of the rainbow: the color between blue and violet. A truly beautiful and elegant shade.
How to apply:
1. Prep nail bed. Remove all old polish with one of our acetone free removers.
2. File your nails to length shape of choice.
3. Apply 2 coats of Tansy to your clean nail bed.
4. Finish with one coat of Gel effect Top Coat.
5. Drop a droplet of cuticle oil on to your cuticle for nourishment.
Pull up square top to reveal the brush cap lid...Much easier to grip for the perfect application.Maggie Anne gel effect polish will last 5-7 days with two coats of colour and a shine like a star topcoat.Make sure to brush slightly under the tip of the nail to prevent premature tip wear. With our brush style this is easily applied with a finishing stroke.