Pale fleshy pink in a sheer crème. Wear alone for a clean, well-groomed look or with Maggie Anne in Diamond on tips for a natural French manicure. Perfect for a classic nude look or a wedding shade. Scarlet does require 2-3 shades as it is a light barely there pink which is perfect for the french manicure or/and nail art.
How to apply:
1. Prep nail bed. Remove all old polish with one of our acetone free removers.
2. File your nails to length shape of choice.
3. Apply 2 coats of Scarlet to your clean nail bed.
4. Finish with one coat of Gel effect Top Coat.
5. Drop a droplet of cuticle oil on to your cuticle for nourishment.
Pull up square top to reveal the brush cap lid...Much easier to grip for the perfect application.Maggie Anne gel effect polish will last 5-7 days with two coats of colour and a shine like a star topcoat.Make sure to brush slightly under the tip of the nail to prevent premature tip wear. With our brush style this is easily applied with a finishing stroke.